Shelters United Summer School: A Bite-Sized Q&A Session to Support Animal Welfare Orgs like You
This new bite-sized Q&A video series from Shelters United is designed to answer our community’s most pressing questions. Our first installment responded to our community’s most-pressing Kitten Season challenges and questions.
Listen as panelists Marcie Grube, Julie Bank, and Megan Kinsley offer support, advice, and tips so you can finish Kitten Season strong. Hear helpful pointers like:
- Empowering foster families in promoting their fostering experience (including their foster cats and kittens!) to their social media networks for recruiting and adopting purposes,
- Working collaboratively with online resources already created,
- Using your “front desk” to immediately convert a good Samaritan into a foster family,
- How to save money on kitten season health essentials whether “itty bitty baby” kittens (formula, bottles, heating pads) to older kittens (flea and tick, antibiotics) and a cleaner, safer foster family experience (Rescue™ Disinfectants),
- Thinking outside the box when recruiting foster families and volunteers,
- How to automate your foster family training via online support hubs for technical kitten care like bottle-feeding and stimulation.
Have questions about Kitten Season savings and training? Reach out to Shelters United today!
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
SENERGY™ (selamectin) may be irritating to the skin and eyes for people. Wash hands after use. Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals. All dogs should be tested for heartworm disease before starting a preventive protocol. Use only on cats that are at least 8 weeks old and dogs that are at least 6 weeks old. For full prescribing information, contact Virbac at 1-800-338-3659 or download the product insert.