Utilizing a wide range of innovative dosage forms and flavors, Wedgewood works with shelters and rescues to develop affordable and individualized treatment plans for every need.
They offer a full spectrum of compounded medications, ranging from highly customized specialty medications to office stock items animal welfare organizations always need on the shelf.
Leader in compounding with over 40,000 medication options
Experts in specialty medications
Innovative dosage forms that drive both pet and pet owner compliance
95% of orders are shipped within one business day
Free shipping on orders billed to your organization
10% savings on customized, pet-friendly compounded medications
Wedgewood is the leading and largest compounding pharmacy in the United States devoted exclusively to animal health. Today’s Wedgewood grew from a local community pharmacy, is recognized by 99% of veterinarians, and was chosen by 8 in 10 veterinarians within the past year. The company serves more than 60,000 veterinarians, animal welfare organizations, and hundreds of thousands of animals throughout the U.S. every year.
They are dedicated to delivering that service as well as it can be done, which means:
- Providing the right medications each and every time with unfailing accuracy;
- Making the process of obtaining those medications as simple, quick, and efficient as possible;
- Providing the highest levels of service to ensure we meet your needs;
- Responding to any questions or concerns with the same level of service we would demand if it concerned the care of our own animal.
- Medications are discontinued or unavailable commercially.
- Patients have allergies to common medication components.
- Tailored dosage strengths are needed, like for small animals.
- Combining multiple medications enhances patient compliance.
- Pets struggle to ingest standard forms, and alternate forms (cream, liquids) are necessary.
- Flavor additives make medications more palatable for animals.
In addition to traditional forms of compounded dosage forms such as capsules, oral liquids and pastes, ophthalmics, and topicals, Wedgewood features exclusive DeliverEase® forms to help make administering medications easier and less expensive.
Plus, Wedgewood has over 30 flavors available!
Tasty, chewable tablets available in chicken, fish, alfalfa, and apple-molasses flavors.
Pills that are smaller than a Tic-Tac® that may make it easier to pill reluctant pets.
Quarter-scored for maximum flexibility in dosing, it’s easy to snap off a half or a quarter dose when needed.
Lightly compressed to disintegrate rapidly on the tongue and create a paste that is less likely to be rejected.
Mess-free transdermal applicator that works in just two easy steps to deliver simple dosing, every time.
EZ dose Micro
Transdermal delivery system with innovative triad shape for precision handling, no-less applicator tip, and audible, tactile clicks for consistent dosing.
Struggling to make do with standard medication? Specially formulated, compounded office stock medications ensure immediate access to essential drugs, allowing for prompt and effective treatment of pets, plus easily and affordably keeping pets of all types and sizes in compliance.
Ordering compounded office stock medication provides convenience, streamlined operations, and cost savings opportunities.